The tables below quantifies the publication output of the FASoS Research Institute in 2017. Publications are classified according to VSNU guidelines.
- A complete overview of all our publications (pdf) in 2017
- Research programme AMC 2017 key publications
- Research programme GTD 2017 key publications
- Research programme MUSTS 2017 key publications
- Research programme PCE 2017 key publications
|Number of publications by research programme, 2017|
|Part of volume-scientific||16||9||20||29||74|
|Part of volume-professional||8||-||26||5||38|
|Part of volume-popularising||3||-||2||-||5|
* When a publication is co-authored by staff members from different research programmes, it is included in the publication output of all of these programmes, but is only included once under the total publications.
** This category includes advisory and policy reports to public and private parties, such as municipalities, provinces or companies.
|Peer-reviewed publications per research fte in 2017*|
*Peer-reviewed publications = article scientific refereed + monograph scientific refereed + volume editorship scientific refereed + part of volume editorship refereed. PhD’s are excluded here.