The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- @usherwood’s blog touches upon something that is also raised by Maud Oostindie and Robin Schormans in their recent… https://t.co/8xbVtuvDbD 02:38:50 PM February 18, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Usherwood ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PatrickBijsmans: New blog: @AfkeGroen and I discuss our research with @JohanAdriaensen and @PozziCaterina on #curriculum #design in #Eu… 09:48:22 AM February 14, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Performing PBL: the importance of creating atmosphere
- Designing for atmospheres of learning
- On a mission: helping students to make better use of the pre-discussion
- The Case for Log Books: An Assignment Designed to Promote Student Reflection on Academic Writing
- Course evaluation, what is it good for?