By Nora Vaage Before I came to Maastricht in 2016 I worked in the Norwegian university system. There, exams at the BA and MA level (preceding the MA thesis) were graded blindly by two examiners. Coming to Maastricht University, where…
The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- NEW! How can we change the places in which we #learn and #teach @FasosMaastricht? Anna Harris @pneumaticpost Shanti… https://t.co/YXmEZzJ07w 07:05:35 PM January 15, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @pneumaticpost: Sally Wyatt @wyatt_sally, Shanti Sumartojo @bajak70 and I co-organised this workshop redesigning learning spaces @FasosM… 07:03:46 PM December 09, 2019 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Designing for atmospheres of learning
- On a mission: helping students to make better use of the pre-discussion
- The Case for Log Books: An Assignment Designed to Promote Student Reflection on Academic Writing
- Course evaluation, what is it good for?
- Why and how FASoS should stay on top of attendance in PBL