The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- RT @PatrickBijsmans: @FasosMaastricht colleagues, we have take-home exams, but does anyone make use of ‘seen exams’ as discussed by @Usherw… 01:31:27 PM January 28, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SophieMaas1: FASoS @PatrickBijsmans and SBE @CarlaHaelermans have been awarded UM funding for a Diversity & Inclusivity research projec… 08:35:24 AM January 24, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Designing for atmospheres of learning
- On a mission: helping students to make better use of the pre-discussion
- The Case for Log Books: An Assignment Designed to Promote Student Reflection on Academic Writing
- Course evaluation, what is it good for?
- Why and how FASoS should stay on top of attendance in PBL