By Constance Sommerey & Afke Groen Teaching evaluations. After a course has ended, we await these sensitive comments in at times anxious, at times happy anticipation. We are interested to find out whether the changes we made to a course…
The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- RT @ALPSblog: When Students Ignore Feedback II https://t.co/tGvs8J6HZS 04:51:54 PM October 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In this excellent new contribution, Maud Oostindie argues for the inclusion of #stories and #narratives in the #PBL… https://t.co/QnXoUpmzgt 04:50:38 PM October 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tutorials in times of pandemic: Active participation and interaction in online education
- Storytelling in the PBL classroom
- Who’s afraid of DIY video in education?
- Fast forward and rewind: Using videos in teaching and learning
- Expectations, availability and learning: Online teaching and learning in the Maastricht Science Programme