By Paul Stephenson My experience of teaching Area Studies in the BA European Studies is that, once you move beyond the initial tour de table that maps what we know based on basic assumptions and personal experiences, the group has little idea…
The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- We've previously published blogs by @AfkeGroen & Constance Sommerey and @matthijskrooi on evaluations in #teaching… https://t.co/z27kTSzSof 08:37:40 AM June 24, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FasosMaastricht: RMES student Serena Rosadini has published her first academic article in the African Journal of Political Science and… 08:29:12 AM June 24, 2020 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who’s afraid of DIY video in education?
- Fast forward and rewind: Using videos in teaching and learning
- Expectations, availability and learning: Online teaching and learning in the Maastricht Science Programme
- Zooming into online teaching and learning: An interview with Marisa Mori and Mirko Reithler
- Political Philosophy online in “Coronatijd”