By René Gabriëls & Robert Wilkinson The Englishisation of education and research attracts worldwide interest – not just from scholars, but also among the general public. Englishisation can be defined as the process in which the English language is increasingly…
The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- RT @Learn_Innov_UM: The website for our annual #LIatUM conference on 10 November 2021 now includes descriptions of the four workshops on #… 08:30:56 AM October 11, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PatrickBijsmans: Our conclusions are more nuanced than the title suggests though - more data is needed to draw such conclusions. You ca… 04:02:44 PM October 07, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In search of the holy grade: Evaluating (under)graduate theses
- What happens when a FASoS tutor suddenly becomes a student again? Reflections from the other side of the lectern
- Three lessons learned on how to use online components in a (post-)pandemic teaching environment
- Transnational reflections on online teaching and learning
- Analogue becomes digital: An educationalists’ perspective on teaching and learning in times of the COVID-19 pandemic