By John Harbord The coronavirus has forced us all, without much preparation, to switch to online teaching. But what about online individual feedback? Synchronous conversation is often more effective than asynchronous written feedback, so maybe you want to talk to…
The FASoS Teaching & Learning Blog is a platform for the exchange of ideas, best practices and opinions.
Study @ FASoS
FASoS offers BA and MA programmes in Arts and Culture and European Studies. Visit the faculty website for more information about our BA and MA programmes.
Follow us on Twitter!
- RT @PatrickBijsmans: @FasosMaastricht is looking for one or several teaching fellows to contribute to teaching courses in our BA programmes… 06:57:03 AM May 10, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EdlabMaastricht: What are the educational implications of Large Language Models such as ChatGPT and Learning Analytics for #maastrichtu… 08:10:08 AM April 25, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Student Advising at FASoS
- Learning from similarities and differences: Reflections on a trip to Maastricht University
- Teaching research methods and the dilemmas of structuring student research papers
- Are you talking to me? The rise of chatbots in education
- “How on earth did I miss this?”: On handing over teaching coordination tasks